Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, June 13, 2011

Vampire Dreams Book Tour Begins Today

Today the Vampire Dreams book tour with Bewitching Book Tours begins, and I'm very excited.  The list of blogs and their links is below, so be sure to take a look at them.  The first stop is Live To Read.  I'm also at Nicki Markus's blog talking about inspiration and gushing a bit too much about a good looking blacksmith I met a couple weekends ago, so click over there to check that out too.  Nicki was the FF featured blogger this past week, so many of you may know her already, but if you don't, you should.  She's a fellow author and one to keep an eye on!

And I have to give a holler out to someone who made my night last night.  Monique, a.k.a. Lady Raven rave, wrote me to say that she'd just finished reading Vampire Dreams and loved it.  She enjoyed it so much she recommended it to her Facebook group, Romance Novel Junkies.  As I told her last night, I guess I'm supposed to be cooler about these things, but I couldn't get the smile off my face after reading her email, and then when I read her review...wow!  To read her review, check out Goodreads. And thank you again, Monique!

June 13-Live to Read
June 14-Fangtastic Books
June 15-Getting Naughty Between The Stacks
June 16-The Enchanted Book
June 17-Romancing The Darkside
June 22-The Enchanted Book
June 22-My Need To Read
June 23-VampChix
June 23-Bitten By Paranormal Romance
June 24-A Chick Who Reads
June 27-The Write At Home Mom
June 27-Bite Club



Finally, I just found this new blog hop, and since I'm an author and I love to meet other authors and readers, it sounds perfect! It's called Meet An Author Monday.  Hop around to the other blogs on the linky to find some new authors.  And leave comments since we love to chat with readers!



6 comments:

Keta Diablo said...

Hi Gabrielle,

I fell in love with the colors of your blog. How adorable!

Stopping by to meet some of the authors in the Meet The Author Blog Hop. And, it's wonderful to visit here.

Best wishes in all your writing endeavors,

Namaste, Keta
http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com

Bree said...

Good luck with the tours! The book sounds great!

Nicki Elson said...

Hooray! Congratulations on the awesome review. Blacksmith, you say...

Neena said...

Huzzah for you Gabrielle! I probably woulda joined if I had signed up with Bewitching but that doesn't stop me for sending my support!! I'll be looking forward to the book! :)

Jennifer Lane said...

Gabrielle, I love the cover of your book. Did you do a lot of research for the historical perspective? Nice to meet you on the blog hop.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! It's been very exciting so far. And Nicki, that blacksmith was quite yummy. Nothing like a hard-working man. Mmmmm....Jennifer, I'm a history prof, so the research is second nature. I did do some for this book, but the second and third novellas were more research intensive because they deal more with Victorian England.