Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Updates, Winners, and More!

I want to thank Mistress of The Dark for her lovely review of Vampire Dreams at her blog, A Chick Who Reads. I'm also there today with the Vampire Dreams book tour blogging about dreams and how the book actually began that way, so stop by her blog for a look. And I'm in the Author Spotlight over at Coffee and Romance, so check that out to find out more about my book that's being released this coming Wednesday, Stolen Destiny. Thanks to Liz at Coffee and Romance for a terrific interview!

And I have winners to announce!  A few of these are a bit long in coming, but rest assured the winners already know they've won.  I'm just slow to post things sometimes.  :) 


The winners in the Small Blogs, Big Giveaways hop at my blog are: 

lilazncutie who won the copy of Vampire Dreams and bookpassion, who won a $10 gift card from Amazon. 


And the winner in the Spring Into Summer Giveaway Hop is: Michelle Bledsoe, who won a copy of Vampire Dreams, a $10 gift card, and a bonus copy of Love's Master when it's released since there was such interest in that book too!

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you for all your interest in Vampire Dreams and Love's Master.

And check this out!  The fabulous Talina Perkins chose my novella for her Book Flick feature this week.  How cool is that?