Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tagging and Hopping and What's New?

Today I'm over at Shannon Leigh's blog doing an interview with her.  Shannon asks great questions about writing and what I might be doing next, so check it out.  In addition, as today was the official release date of Vampire Dreams (yes, I know it's been out for a few days, but that's ok), Barnes and Noble, the last of the outlets where I uploaded the book, is finally selling it.  Yay!

Since the book went on sale ten days ago, I've sold 25 copies of Vampire Dreams!  Now in addition to Amazon, All Romance eBooks, and Smashwords, readers can find it at Barnes and Noble.  The book tour for Vampire Dreams begins on Monday, so keep an eye out for that.  There will be guest posts, interviews, and giveaways, in addition to reviews from bloggers. 



Now on to tagging along!  The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance  It's a great chance for those of us who read adult books to find others like them.  Thanks to Laurie for hosting this! If you haven't joined in yet, stop over there and add your name!  I always find a new read to add to my TBR pile at the sites on this hop, so be sure to visit everyone. 

There is no official question this week, but here's my unofficial one:  How many books do you hope to read this summer? 

For me, I hope to get at least ten in.  I know that sounds like a paltry sum, but I have so many things going on, I'm worried I won't be able to get ten in.  Here's to warm summer nights on my porch, citronella candles doing their job, and a cool drink as I read the books on my TBR pile. 


And I'm back doing Shah Wharton's Weekend Creation Blog Hop.  Definitely one to check out, the Creation Blog Hop has writers and all types of artists liked up.  Shah's page is a wonderful collection of things, so check it out too. 

If you're a new follower, let me know so I can hop on over to your place and follow back.  If you're an old follower, thanks for coming back.  It's nice to see you again.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Im tagging along with the 18 & over. Shame there no more questions, but like yourself I've done my own this week. Stop by and see ;)

And I've no idea how many books I'll read this summer. It sepends on what else I've got planned, which is nothing exciting at the minute. LOL

http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/18-tag-along-7.html

Bree said...

I think I'll read 20plus books this summer. That includes novellas as well.