Gabrielle Bisset

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Check it out!

Dana over at Readaholics Anonymous (love that name!) has posted my book trailer for Stolen Destiny in her Trailer Thursday segment.  And you know what other authors are also there with their book trailers?  Tina Folsom and Susan Mallery!  I'm hanging out with big names today.  Click on over to Dana's place and check all the trailers out. (Yes, I know you can watch my trailer just by looking above this post, but then you wouldn't see Tina's or Susan's, so mosey on over there too!)


Reading Romances
And then check out the second half of my interview with Nat at Reading Romances.  Thanks so much to both these wonderful ladies for helping spread the word about my books.  You're the best!

2 comments:

Bree said...

I read and enjoyed your interview!

Unknown said...

Thanks Bree! Nat did a fabulous job and we had a great time doing it.