Gabrielle Bisset

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Blog Award

The lovely Joanne Troppello has awarded my blog The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.  Awww....thank you so much, Joanne.  It's sweet of you to think of me. 

The rules of this award are:

1. You link to the person who sent it to you.

 Thank you Joanne Troppello!   

2.  List seven random facts about yourself

I've recently developed an allergy to one of my favorite foods--shrimp

I love to watch baseball.

I love my Kindle, but I'm at my core a paper book girl.

My vacation is just over 60 days away, and I can't wait!

I was born on my father's 32nd birthday.  In addition, one of my friends is having her baby on my birthday this year. 

I routinely buy DVDs and then don't watch the movies until they come on television.  My son think this is bizarre. 

I recently rescued a kitten I named Angel.



8 comments:

Bree said...

Thanks so much, Gabrielle. I don't know that I have ten people to send it to since my blog is pretty new, but I'll do my best. lol!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I passed it on to a few people I know don't do the awards, but I told them I just wanted to let them know I appreciated them. I think it's the spirit of the thing that counts.

Julius Cicero said...

Nooooooo! Not shrimp. Shrimp is the best seafood of all! You have my sincerest sympathies.

Cheryl Hart said...

lol Fun!

I adopted a stray cat about a year ago. She was starving - so I named her Empty. ;)

Nadja Notariani said...

Thanks Gabrielle.....I'll have to dig to come up with those facts! A concur with Julius...not shrimp! Ha!
I'm now off to type some more on the pages and pages of written material I must transfer to print...Oy! ~ Nadja

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Gabrielle. Thanks for sharing fun facts about yourself. Have a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday at the Summer Blog Party! :-)

bittenbyromance said...

Congrats and think you for thinking of me.

Hope you enjoy the new kitten.

Love the cover to Love's Master!

Readaholics said...

Thank you Gabrielle, sorry I haven't stopped by sooner! I'm tickled pink you chose me for the award! Your too kind! Have a great summer!
Thanks,
Dana