Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Top 100 Vampire Romance Books At Amazon

I woke up this morning to find that Vampire Dreams, my little novella that I meant to send to Harlequin Spice Briefs before email goblins sidetracked it, had broken into the Top 100 Vampire Romance Books at Amazon. It also broke into the Top 100 in Erotica in Kindle Ebooks and Books in general.  Wow!  Now that's probably the second best type of wake up I know. ;) Thanks so much to all those readers who've purchased the book. 

I'm thrilled and amazed by this news.  This will be the look on my face all day: :D  Now it's back to work on Vasilije's book.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! Congrads Gabrielle!

Jennifer Wells said...

Wow, congrats! I love a good vampire story!

Unknown said...

Thanks Nikki and Jennifer! I love a good vampire story too. :) And I'm currently writing a story with the villain from Vampire Dreams, Vasilije.

Nadja Notariani said...

That's fabulous news! Congratulations, Gabrielle. ~Nadja

Earnestine Marzett said...

Congratulations! Vampire romance books are super popular right now and there are so many of them so the fact that yours was in the top 100 is a big deal.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Earnestine!