Gabrielle Bisset

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#WIP Wednesday and 2 Fall Fling Stops

Actually, that title is backwards, but no matter. I'm over at GraveTells today talking about The Thorn Birds and its influence on Blood Spirit (yeah, it's an oldie that's really even too old for me, but it's amazing the things you remember from being a kid) and at fellow author Malia Mallory's blog with an excerpt from Blood Spirit. I hope you'll stop over and check them out after you enter to win the weekly and grand prizes in the Paranormal Fall Fling. Remember that you can earn points every day by posting on FB and tweeting about the giveaway.

As for the #WIP this Wednesday, I can report that Ramiel and Thane are experiencing a lot more than they ever expected as they travel to Italy to find the other two vampires who are like them and can help with the Prophecy of Idolas. To give you a little visual aid with Thane, here's his romance trading card. (I haven't had his made up yet, so it's just a proof for now.)


Yummy!

And if you're looking for my newest story about the Sons of Navarus, stop over at the Free Reads page on my website for The Deepest Cut, a short about Vasilije and Sasa after their "situation" with Thane in Blood Spirit.

Whew! I'm tired already. Time for me to get ready to go to the day job. Have a great one!


4 comments:

Phyllis M said...

Good Morning, Gabrielle!!! Love the card and can't wait for Blood Prophecy!!! Have a great day, catch you after work!

Unknown said...

Isn't he one handsome and hot looking vampire....yum, yum.

Gayle

Unknown said...

Omg I love his card :)

Unknown said...

i really like Thane's trading card they are going to make a wonderful set