Gabrielle Bisset

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treats for Halloween!

Today is the last day of the Paranormal Fall Fling and for the last two stops on this mammoth tour I'm over at the wonderful Hesperia Loves Books for a second day (or more correctly, Terek is over there telling readers about being vampire) and at my dear friend Talina's blog, Bookin' It Reviews. Stop over at each but be sure to enter the Paranormal Fall Fling on this last day to be eligible to win the great grand prizes. I'll be giving away a $10 gift card and a $50 gift card to Amazon, along with a huge swag pack prize tomorrow. Just click on the link above and enter to win!

It's back to work and school around these parts after Sandy roared through. My friends on the coast and everywhere Sandy took her tour of devastation are in my heart, and I pray you're safe and sound. Things can be replaced, but you and your loved ones safe is what truly matters.

Happy Samhain!




3 comments:

Unknown said...


Wishing a Spooktacular Halloween to Gabrielle and the "Sons"

:-D

Unknown said...

i to wish you a happy halloween, and the gorgeous Sons and their ladies

pc said...

happy halloween!
ivegotmail8889@yahoo.com