Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 2 of the Blood Avenged Tour

It's Monday again. Where do those two days of the weekend go?  I swear Monday and Tuesday don't go by so quickly. :)  Well, as far as Mondays go, it's a good one. I'm out on Blood Avenged's tour again this week, and I'm thrilled with all the great comments and questions I've been getting at each tour stop. 

I'm at Delighted Reader Book Reviews today talking about the men of the Sons of Navarus.  If you've read Blood Avenged, you know all about Vasilije (or at least as much as he's decided to let you know--he can be diabolical at times), but coming up in just a few weeks is Saint, a man as different from Vasilije as night is from day. Variety is the spice of life, isn't it? And then there's Terek, the former monk turned vampire. He possesses both the angel and devil in him. ;) I hope you'll come by Delighted Reader and say hi!

Remember that each stop will have one winner of a swag pack of Sons of Navarus bookmarks from the first three books, and one commenter from the entire tour will win a $10 Amazon gift card, so the more you comment, the better your chance of winning.

Have a great Monday!  Keep in mind, it's only as long as a Saturday. :)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Gabrielle, I stopped by Delighted Reader Book Reviews. I couldn't figure out how to leave a comment there, but I just wanted you to know that your book, Blood Avenged, sounds so good. Each stop on your tour gets better and better. I LOVED the post!

Please let Shari with Delighted Reader Book Reviews know how much I enjoyed it.

I'm off to share that post everywhere for you. Congratulations. I LOVED this post.

Sandy

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sandy!

Morgan Emerson said...

I read Blood Avenged and really loved it! Can't wait for Saint and the rest of the guys books! Also, plan on looking up the Victorian Erotica series. Yummy!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Morgan! I'm thrilled you loved Blood Avenged. :) And Saint's is just a few weeks away. I'm getting excited about the release!