This week's question: Do you have a favorite hero so far this year? If so, who?
God, I hope this doesn't sound self-serving, but since I've been so involved with writing, my favorite hero is my hero from my first book, Stolen Destiny, Varek. He's a big, strong Alpha male, tall, dark , and handsome, and he was so delicious to write. I am, however, reading Marie Treanor's Blood Sin and I can say after my guy, Saloman is just perfect. Love how smooth he is, even when he's about to end it for someone. She writes such a wonderful character in him, although I think some may disagree about his status as a hero.
And next up is Elizabeth Sharp's Follow Friday for Writers. Thanks Elizabeth! This one's for anyone who writes, including anyone who writes a blog. This week's question: How did you come up with your blog's name?
I feel sort of lame with this answer, but it's my pen name and a very brief explanation of what I do here: I discuss my writing. I wish I had something more exciting to say, but sometimes it's just the facts, ma'am.
If you're a new follower, please leave a comment so I can hop by your place. And old followers, I always love to hear from you. Have a wonderful weekend!
How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.
1) 1`. Follow this blog.
2) 2. Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) 3. Follow the featured author of the week.
4) 4. Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) 5. Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) 6. Answer the question
7) 7. Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) 8. If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) 9. Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.