First up is the 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance It's a great chance for those of us who read adult books to find others like them. Thanks to Laurie for hosting this! If you haven't joined in yet, stop over there and add your name!
This week's question: Do you have another hobby besides reading?
I love watching sports on tv, and well, I just love watching tv, in general. I also love working on my yard and house, especially in the summer.
Next up is Elizabeth Sharp's Follow Friday for Writers. Thanks Elizabeth! This one's for anyone who writes, including anyone who writes a blog. This week's question: Who has been most supportive of your writing?
My friends, especially Beckey, Marissa, and Yvonne have been incredibly supportive, literally cheering me on, but maybe the most surprising supportive friend has been my ex, Dave, who not only cheers me on but waits impatiently to get my next work. He's definitely not the target audience, but I know if he can read the book and enjoy the story (as he did with both books he's read, Stolen Destiny and Destiny Redeemed) then I'm hitting a mark beyond romance, which is something I'm very happy about.
How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.
1) 1`. Follow this blog.
2) 2. Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) 3. Follow the featured author of the week.
4) 4. Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) 5. Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) 6. Answer the question
7) 7. Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) 8. If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) 9. Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.