Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, August 10, 2012

#Paranormalromance Friday #amediting

I'm smack dab in the middle of edits for Blood Spirit and I'm enjoying what may be one of the last times I get to spend with Terek and Ilona before the rest of the world gets to meet them. I don't know if other authors feel this way, but there's something special about those last days with my book before it releases. Each book is a different creature, and Blood Spirit has been a very thoughtful one for me.

I'm almost done with the book trailer too, but until then, here's one of the songs that were in my mind while I wrote Blood Spirit. I love this song's vibe. :) Enjoy and have a great weekend!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes it sad to let a book go. but that means we will benefit cant wait now. for blood spirit to get here and read all about my terek.music was good too