Gabrielle Bisset

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Super Saturday

Happy weekend everyone!  I love the weekend, especially when I'm about to finish typing a book.  Big smile for that one.  So much has been going on that I haven't posted much, but I'm back today for a bit.  It's been a busy week of trying to get Blood Avenged complete and to my editor and betas.  I'm thinking early this week....yay!

In other news, Destiny Redeemed received two really terrific reviews this week, one from The Romance Reviews, where it received a 4 out of 5 stars, and another from Riverina Romantics, where it received 4.5 out of 5 hearts.  Each review gushed about the world building, characters, and plot, in addition to the steamy romance, of course. :)  I've been over at Riverina Romantics all this week with their Having Fun With Gabrielle Bisset event, so check out some of the other days too while you're there (the Wednesday Hump Day Hottie was my choice and I went with Alcide. Megan did a great job of finding the most delicious pictures...okay, now I'm drooling. Just go check it out.). 

Finally, the Destiny Redeemed tour continues today at the Ramblings From This Chick blog. I'm there today talking about reincarnation in paranormal romance and for a little change, the excerpt is all about the heroine, Thea.  Check it out! And don't forget the giveaway going on all month with the tour. I'm giving away seven copies of the book, so enter to win!

It's back to the typing for me today, but I'll be back next week with more tour dates and hopefully the news that Blood Avenged is complete and off to all those great people who do such a great job for my books. And I'm mulling over an idea for Thanksgiving to say "Thanks!" to all the great readers out there. Keep an eye out for that beginning November 21.

Have a great one!


0 comments: