Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Great Blogs To Check Out

I'm at Labelle Books today, the blog of author Jennifer Labelle, today talking about my brand of paranormal in Destiny Redeemed. Jennifer's blog is great, so definitely check it out. I'm also at VampireBooks with an interview I did with Raven Kelly, the wonderful blogger who runs that site.  She's all about vampires and paranormal, so that's somewhere I'd definitely say to check out. 

In my travels this morning around the blogs, I came across a delicious little snippet over at Roxanne's Realm. Lady Amelia by Jaxon Vail is a yummy little vampire romantica excerpt.  Need a little pick me up this morning?  Check it out.  In very few words, the author shows why vampires are hot. Mmmmm....

Oh, and don't forget that I'm at Tonya Kinzer's blog and the giveaway of a copy of Destiny Redeemed goes on all week. Have a great one!

0 comments: