Gabrielle Bisset

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting Ready For Summer Releases (Yes, Mine)

For me, the business end of the author's world is where the work happens.  The writing is pure joy.  Love it.  Then it comes time to get the word out about your books.  However, I've been fortunate to have some very nice people, many of them fellow authors, offer me time on their blogs, so I'm thankful for that. 

I've created a page with a list of where I'm scheduled to appear so far.  I plan to add more, particularly when I begin to request reviews from the list of bloggers I've compiled, but for now, take a look and check out where I'll be talking up Stolen Destiny and my two novellas, Vampire Dreams and Love's Master, in addition to discussing everything from paranormal romance, BDSM, and writing erotica based in Victorian times and character interviews with Varek from Stolen Destiny, Brandon and Arden from Vampire Dreams, and Kadar from Love's Master.  For all this, click on Upcoming Appearances.

It looks to be a great summer! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the upcoming releases! I know you have to be so excited.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am. It's coming up so fast, though. :)

Nadja Notariani said...

It sure is shaping up to be a memorable summer! Your release date will be here before you know it, so get to work. Can't wait to have you over for a guest post....or for Love's Master. Good stuff.... ~ Nadja

Julius Cicero said...

Sounds like a busy summer. Congrats on all of it! I agree with you about the writing aspect, it is pure enjoyment. It's what we do!
Julius

Komal Kant said...

Yay, how exciting! I will be giving you a shout out on my blog, of course!

And thank you for your encouragement :)

Shah Wharton said...

I'm very excited for you Gabrielle. I'm sooo lucking forward to reading it too. Good luck on the tour. Shah X

Unknown said...

Thanks so much guys! :)

lynda_lyn said...

i look your blog so nice and i jealous..,can you teach me to make blog like you. i hope you can give the tips...,

Unknown said...

Hi Lynda,

While the countdown clock is my creation (with the book cover an artist created), the blog's look itself was created by a designer named Emily. Her link is on the left hand side of the blog. She's very reasonable in price, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her.

Gabrielle :)