Gabrielle Bisset

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Two Great Reviews For Blood Avenged And Goodies For Readers

Yesterday was quite a day for reviews here.  Blood Avenged garnered two great ones.  Night Owl Reviews gave it 4.5 stars and said, "A very well written and emotionally exhaustive paranormal romance book! I loved it! I love finishing a book and thinking, "Wow, I've got no more left"! Bisset is rapidly climbing up in the world of PNR and is a definite must-watch-for writer! I can't wait for the next book in her new Sons of Navarus series!" 

And Just Erotic Romance Reviews gave it 5 stars and said, "When you put a great character like Vasilije in a beautifully written story like Blood Avenged you score an instant hit. I can't wait to read more from Ms. Bisset!"

Click on the links for the entire reviews.  They're much longer than what I include here, especially the NOR one.
Also, you may have noticed above this post the big pink graphic. To show my appreciation for the wonderful readers out there, my novella Love's Master will be on sale for $.99 February 11-18 at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. For a little sample of the story, click on the graphic at the top of the post. 

Finally, don't forget the TWO Valentine's giveaway hops I'm doing.  The Vampires for Valentines Day giveaway begins Friday, and the With Love giveaway begins Saturday.  Don't miss them!  There will be swag, giftcards, and even paperback books to win, so make sure to come by!


0 comments: