Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Closing In On A Milestone

It's a gorgeous day where I am, and I hope you're surrounded by sun and the best things summer offers too.  I'm trying not to get down about the fact that summer will be over so soon.  Just have to remember vacation is in 11 days...think Mickey, Eeyore....there, it's all good now. 

I'm closing in on a milestone in my writing.  This morning I was another step closer, so that's definitely something to like.  I can't wait to celebrate that, hopefully this week sometime.

And I'm over at Elaina Lee's blog today and tomorrow.  Today, I'm talking about why I choose to stay indie pubbed, and tomorrow she's showcasing an excerpt from Love's Master.  For anyone who doesn't know, Elaina is the incredibly talented cover artist who makes the faces of my books look so good. She's the one who works the magic with the mess I send her.  She's also an author, so head over to her blog and check out what I'm dishing about and then take a look at what this multi-talented woman is up to!

2 comments:

Sarah Westill said...

Awwww, thanks sweet lady!!! I'm so happy to have you over at my place. You have no idea how excited I was a self-published author finally agreed to post about the subject!

Shah Wharton said...

O sounds fun! I'm all over that! Shah.x