Gabrielle Bisset

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Saint at RomCon and I'm On The Airwaves Tonight

Today is a busy day.  Saint is over at RomCom's erotic blog chatting with Chris, the fantastic woman who runs the blog, so I want to make sure I stop over there and see that he's behaving.  Saint can be anything but a saint sometimes. ;) One lucky commenter will win a $5 Amazon Gift Card, so stop over there and say hi.

Tonight I'm on Elaine Raco Chase's radio talk show.  I'm a little nervous.  I've done this before and it went beautifully (thank you, Desmond!), so I just have to remember that.  I'm scheduled to be on from 8:45-9:05.  Readers can listen in and even call in to the show at http://www.trianglevarietyradio.com/

Today is also the last day to grab Blood Avenged at the sale price of $.99 at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Grab it and begin the Sons of Navarus series.  You won't be disappointed.

And tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of my being a published author, so be sure to stop back for that post.  It's been such a wonderful year! 

Have a great Thursday!

0 comments: