Gabrielle Bisset

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thank You!

It's been a wild year for me as a writer. I've always dreamed of doing this job full time, and last fall that opportunity came and I ran with it. Since December, I've been a full time author, and I've been loving every minute of it!

In February, I was blessed with becoming a New York Times bestseller with my K.M. Scott book Give In To Me. It was a huge honor and meant so much to me. Now I've been blessed again, this time with my Gabrielle Bisset name. Yesterday I found out that the Spice Box set, which contains my book Blood Avenged, hit the New York Times bestseller list at #6.  I think it's sweet knowing it was with a Sons of Navarus book (Vasilije has always thought of himself as a bestseller). :) 

Thank you to all the incredible fans out there who read my books and keep coming back for more. I promise to keep delivering the stories for a long time to come.

<3




0 comments: