Gabrielle Bisset

Monday, February 3, 2014

Crash Into Me Just .99 FOR A LIMITED TIME!


To celebrate the release of the last book in my alter ego's USA Today bestselling Heart of Stone Series, Give In To Me, on February 10, Crash Into Me is just $.99 for a very limited time!

What would you give up for everything?

Tristan Stone was powerful, commanding, sex incarnate. And he wore it all so well. From the moment his mesmerizing gaze met mine, I had no choice but surrender to everything he was. His power. His decadence. His passion. He was all I never knew I needed.

He wanted to possess me, and I wanted to be his everything. All I had to do was accept what he offered. But everything has a price.

The world he gave me fulfilled my wildest dreams, but would that be enough when the past crashed into the present?


Get it at Amazon and Barnes and Noble and find out why readers have fallen in love with Tristan and Nina's story!

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Crash-Into-Me-Heart-Stone-ebook/dp/B00ERLYNF6/

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crash-into-me-km-scott/1116336223


And don't miss the giveaways over on the K.M. Scott Facebook page to celebrate the release of Give In To Me!

0 comments: