Gabrielle Bisset

Friday, April 20, 2012

#ParanormalRomance Friday

The end of the week is here, and I can even see the end of the month coming, but first there are some fun things happening before we get to the month of May.  Blood Avenged's book tour with Goddess Fish begins on Monday, and take a look at all these fantastic blogs I'll be visiting:

April 23: The Forbidden Bookshelf
April 24: Romancing the Book
April 25: The ParaNormal Romance Party
April 26: Black Velvet Seductions Blog
April 26: STOP #2 Dawn's Reading Nook
April 27: Cocktails and Books
April 30: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
April 30: Delighted Reader Book Reviews
May 1: Kacey's Konnections
May 2: Ramblings From This Chick
May 3: Erotica for All
May 3: STOP #2 For The Love of Reading
May 4: Reading Romances

I'm thrilled all these wonderful bloggers are giving me time at their blogs to chat about Blood Avenged, my Sons of Navarus series, and of course, Vasilije. I hope you'll stop by each day for all the interesting tidbits and giveaways.


And on Monday, April 23, in addition to the tour I'm participating in the Spring Fling Giveaway Hop.  Love is in the air, so what's better than a giveaway of some erotic love?  Be sure to stop back for that!

Blood Betrayed's edits are almost complete, so I'll begin posting excerpts soon, along with sending out emails to all the sites that have agreed to review the book. I've loved hanging out with Saint, Solenne, Vasilije, Sasa, and all the Sons of Navarus in this second book.  (Yes, Vasilije appears prominently in this book too.)  I've been writing Blood Spirit, and Terek's story has been wonderful fun.  I enjoy these characters a great deal, so writing their stories is a joy for me.  However, the reality of what's to come always lingers on the horizon. Nothing's written in stone, but a battle is coming and the Sons will need everything they possess to triumph over the Archons. 

But not all will make it to the end...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so excited about this series. I can't wait to find out who and if someone will not make it. but I guess I will just have to wait and see. I hope it's not Vasilije, I just adore him. I will be reading all the blogs you will be visiting. Have a great day!

Megan@Riverina Romantics said...

Yeah!