Gabrielle Bisset

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lower Price For My Paperback Books

Something has changed at Createspace that has allowed me to lower the price of both paperback versions of Destiny Redeemed and The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy.  I'm thrilled because when I published them I'd wanted the price below $10 and couldn't do it because of Createspace's policies.  Well, now that's all changed! 

New today, Destiny Redeemed and The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy are both now $9.99 at Createspace and should be priced the same at Amazon within a few days.  So if you're a fan of having the book in your hand when you read, you can find them at these locations.

Destiny Redeemed
Createspace
Amazon






The Victorian Erotic Romance Trilogy
Createspace
Amazon







Thanks to all the readers who have asked if my books are in print.  While I love my Kindle, I still love the feel of a book in my hand like you do, and I'm so happy I can offer them for a lower price.  And look for Blood Avenged in paperback coming soon!